Deaths of Another 18 Falun Gong Practitioners as a Result of Persecution Confirmed in August 2006 (Photos)

Sources confirmed in August 2006 that another 18 Falun Gong practitioners in Mainland
China died as a result of persecution. Ten of these practitioners were women,
which accounts for 56% of the total deaths. Nine practitioners were above the
age of 50, making up 50% of the total deaths. The youngest practitioner was 30-year-old
Mr. Lei Ming from Changchun City, Jilin Province, while the oldest was 72-year-old
Ms. Liu Baorong, an engineer at the Jiaozuo Coal Mine Machinery Factory.

deaths took place in 11 different provinces and cities. Five of the practitioners
lived in Jilin Province; two in Heilongjiang Province; two in Hebei Province;
two in Hunan Province; and one each in Liaoning Province, Shandong Province, Sichuan
Province, Beijing, Henan Province, Jiangsu Province, and Shanxi Province. Seven
died in August 2006, and five from January to July 2006. According to statistics
published on the Minghui website (Chinese version of Clearwisdom), the deaths
of at least 110 Falun Gong practitioners were verified between January and August

In the past seven years of persecution of Falun Gong by the Chinese
Communist Party (CCP), 2,949 deaths resulting from persecution have been verified
through civil channels by breaking through the CCP's information blockade.

Gong practitioners improve their morality and enjoy physical and mental well-being
by following Falun Dafa's principles of Truth, Compassion and Forbearance.
They wish to share the beauty of Falun Dafa with others, hoping to bring people
a bright future. The wicked CCP has been persecuting them for seven years and
is still killing them to this day.

Persecuted for speaking the truth

Gong practitioner Yin Anbang

Mr. Yin Anbang, 38, taught at the Heilongjiang
Province Party School. After Jiang Zemin and his followers began persecuting Falun
Gong in 1999, Mr. Yin's superiors sent him away several times to be persecuted
for persisting in his belief and for clarifying
the truth
about Falun Gong. He was taken away from work in February 2001 and
sent to a drug rehabilitation center, where a brainwashing session was held for
Falun Gong practitioners who worked for the province's subsidiary organizations.
Mr. Yin was later brutally tortured at the Changlinzi Forced Labor Camp. After
his release from the labor camp, Mr. Yin taught at a private school. He was reported
in October 2005 when clarifying the truth to his students at the Yuandong Branch
of Harbin University's College of Science and Technology. He was suspended
for ten days and was later reported to the 610
. Officers from the Daoli National Security Division arrested him at
home on the evening of November 12, 2005. He was detained at the Daoli Police
Department Detention Center. Personnel from the Daoli District Procuratorate
and the court conspired to sentence him to four years in prison. He was held at
Hulan Prison, where he was brutally tortured. He died on August 15, 2006.

Gu Yeming, 69, lived in Chaoyang District, Beijing. Ms. Gu began practicing Falun
Gong in 1993 after she was diagnosed with terminal breast cancer. She quickly
recovered through the practice. She said that other patients who underwent the
same type of surgery had died, while she was fortunate to practice Falun Gong.
The practice of Falun Gong not only gave her a healthy body, but also helped her
become a better person, as she conducted herself according to the principles of
Truth, Compassion, and Forbearance. Ms. Gu was very kind, helpful and well-liked.
She went to Beijing many times to appeal after the persecution began on July 20,
1999. She validated Dafa with her personal experience and also firmly safeguarded
Dafa. Officials from the CCP ransacked her home and sent her to a forced labor
camp, where she was deprived of sleep, forced to do extensive labor and subjected
to brainwashing. Ms. Gu suffered from a cerebral hemorrhage and could no longer
speak coherently. She had difficulty walking and became non-responsive after she
was taken home. She passed away on August 6, 2006.

Ms. Tian Ruiying, in
her 50s, lived in Dajinge Township, Anqiu Town, Anqiu City, Shandong Province.
Her son was married, and her daughter was schizophrenic. Ms. Tian lived a hard
life before practicing Falun Gong because she had to take care of her daughter
while combating illness herself. She regained health after she and her husband
began practicing Falun Gong. Her son supported her after seeing the changes in
her and her daughter's mental state also improved. The whole family benefited
greatly from practicing Falun Gong. Their friends all knew that Falun Dafa had
brought happiness back to the family, and more and more people started to practice
Falun Gong. Nearly 1,000 people from Ms. Tian Ruiying's village and the surrounding
area were practicing Falun Gong before July 20, 1999.

After July 20, 1999,
Ms. Tian's husband, 53-year-old Mr. Yu Shengquan, was sentenced to three
years of forced labor for persisting in his belief in Truth, Compassion, Forbearance.
He was released in early 2006. Ms. Tian also persisted in her belief and went
to Beijing twice to clarify the truth about Falun Gong. The officials harassed,
monitored, and threatened her. They ransacked her home and sent her to the Anqiu
Town brainwashing session and to the Anqiu City Custody Center. Ms. Tian Ruiying
passed away on August 20, 2006.

Mr. Guo Juting told his family members
before he passed away, “You should remember Falun Dafa is good; Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance
is good.”

Mr. Guo Juting, 69, was a retired worker from Tianfu Town
in Suining City, Sichuan Province. He was once afflicted with severe bronchitis,
emphysema, lung hemorrhages, rheumatism, rheumatoid arthritis, gastroenteritis
and other illnesses. Medical treatments did not help him. He was cured of all
his illnesses within a month of practicing Falun Gong.

After the persecution
began, Mr. Guo Juting went to the Tianfu Town government offices to clarify
the truth
about Falun Dafa. Official Gan from the town police station whipped
him with a belt. The police arrested him and took him to a forced labor camp,
where he was subjected to brainwashing.

After leaving the forced labor camp
on December 30, 2002, Mr. Guo continued to study the Fa
and do the exercises. He clarified the truth in the streets, at teashops and restaurants.
He went to different towns and townships to spread the truth. He saved money to
make truth-clarification materials in order to rescue people deceived by the CCP
regime propaganda. The police ransacked Mr. Guo's home again on November
13, 2003, and arrested him, taking him to the Lingquansi Detention Center in Suining

Mr. Guo held a hunger strike to protest the persecution and was brutally
force-fed and injected with toxic substances. Despite the abuse, Mr. Guo always
remembered, “Falun Dafa is good.” The guards continued to beat him. He was released
on December 3, 2004 when he was on the brink of death.

Mr. Guo Juting died
on January 24, 2005. He repeatedly said to his sons while lying in bed, “You should
remember Falun Dafa is good; Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good.” He
closed his eyes and passed away after his sons promised, “We will certainly remember.”

Lei Ming, 30, broadcast truth-clarification videos in Changchun; tortured to

Lei Ming, 30 and single, lived in Baishan City, Jilin Province. Mr. Lei, Liu Chengjun
and other practitioners worked together to broadcast Falun Gong videos in Changchun
on March 5, 2002 to clarify the truth to the public deceived by slanderous CCP
propaganda. They were arrested and Changchun City Intermediate Court officials
sentenced Mr. Lei to 17 years in prison.

More than 5,000 Falun Gong practitioners
were arrested in Changchun after Jiang Zemin issued a secret order to “kill without
pardon.” At least ten practitioners have been tortured to death, and most of the
other incarcerated practitioners are in perilous circumstances.

Mr. Lei
Ming was brutally tortured at Division 1 of the Changchun City Police Department
and at Jilin Prison. The torture methods included the tiger
, and electric shocks to the face, mouth, neck and anus. The police wrapped
Mr. Lei's head in a plastic bag and nearly suffocated him. They put a metal
barrel over his head and banged on it; they burned his neck with a red-hot screwdriver;
they beat him, flicked his eyeballs, squeezed his testicles, and tied him onto
a stretch bed for seven days. They also made him sit on a small stool from 4:50
a.m. until 7:30 p.m., which made him vomit blood. He was disabled and emaciated
from the torture and could not take care of himself. He developed heart disease,
tuberculosis and other conditions. He passed away on August 6, 2006.

Reenactment of the torture used on Lei Ming

Stop the crime with justice and conscience

Gong practitioners have endured more than seven years of genocidal persecution
by the CCP in order to bring the wonders of Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance
to the world's people. The persecution is a disgrace to mankind and is
a persecution of the entire world. Let us see through the true nature of this
evil disaster that has befallen a group of kind and innocent people and together
end the crime, with justice and conscience.

date: 30/Sep/2006

Original article date: 30/Sep/2006
Category: Chinese


Leave a Comment